R50ST curtain wall system is part of the traditionally known as Stick solutions. This model’s main characteristic is the fixation of the glass sheet to the metal shape with a structural silicone stuck frame, always WITHOUT shift. The finishing is, as a result, a continuous glass sheet surface with just a 20 mm wide opened joint. The main advantages are:
- Absorption of movements of the building’s structure.
- Reduction of maintenance costs.
- Façade-plane integrated openings, without evident aesthetic changes inwards or outwards.
Maximum glazing thickness: 50 mm.
Transmittance: Ucw from 1.2 (W/m².K)
Multiple finishing available
- Airproof: (UNE-EN 12152:2000): CLASS AE
- Waterproof: (UNE-EN 12154:2000): CLASS RE1050
- Wind load resistance: (UNE-EN 13116:2001): PASS (Design load 2000 Pa)